Contact Phone: 847-304-7885
Contact Email: Barry@microshareintl.com
Barry Schimmel has a passion for helping business owners, entrepreneurs, professional speakers, authors, and corporate CEOs incorporate cutting edge technology to build brand awareness and authority to grow their business.
He consults & implements solutions for clients that increase engagements, Website Traffic, and Sales Conversions by using a proven systematic approach.
An industry veteran with over twenty years experience in Marketing and technology, his client experience is deep and includes helping Businesses, Authors, Speakers and Coaches how to monetize their passions and expertise online and offline in 7 simple steps.
The world’s highest-paid authors, speakers, coaches, marketers, and online thought leaders use some of these exact strategies. In addition, Barry has founded three multi-million dollar companies and has experience from Start-ups to Merger Acquisition
to Negotiating the Sale of his companies. Recognized throughout the industry as well as his local community, Barry is an active board member of the Barrington Chamber of Commerce, a member of Expert Industry Association, and a Platinum sponsor of Engaging Speakers.
Barry has earned an MBA in Marketing as well as a 2nd degree Black Belt. He is a frequent speaker at conferences, seminars, webinars, and has authored many articles in both technical and non-technical publications. His philosophy is,
“In everything I do, I am looking to achieve the pinnacle of performance and results.”
Specialties: Marketing Strategy, Web-Site creation,Local Search Optimization, Video Marketing and Cross Channel Marketing, Product Creation, Press Releases,Books, Email Marketing, Podcasting, Socialcasting,bookcasting,magcasting and Reputation Marketing.
- 7 NEW MARKETING RULES
- Marketing Your Business
- How to make your book a best seller
- How to create your digital products
- The Top 5 Growth Strategies for your podcast
- 6 Ways to monetize your business
I can modify any of the above topics to fit audience, time restraints and educational needs in the various areas of Sales & Marketing.
- Thank you for the awesome presentation. The 4 Hours flew by. You may have invented marketing in the tech age. I believe that everyone learned several valuable techniques from you, and I hope that you will do another seminar for us soon! (BK)
- Thanks so much for EVERYTHING! You were an Engaging presenter and very well versed and prepared! (JW)Our members really enjoyed your presentation. I heard nothing but good comments after the meeting. Not only was your topic very different & interesting for our group, but your presentation commanded everyone’s attention and left them wanting more. (MI)
- “Barry is the man…this guy is incredible. His system works…he’s a great speaker and I am totally motivated and excited.”(AH)